What I like most about being in the medical community in Wichita is that it really is a community.
Dr. Samantha L. Beck is a board-certified general surgeon and breast care specialist. She practices with both Wichita Surgical Specialists as well as Breast Care Specialists (a subdivision of Wichita Surgical Specialists).
“I have the privilege of helping people have a better quality of life. I’m passionate about using my skills to help my patients, listen to their concerns and, ultimately, do what’s best for them.”
As a general surgeon, Dr. Beck treats diseases of the gallbladder, abdominal hernias, thyroid and parathyroid diseases, as well as reflux diseases such as GERD.
Through her practice at Breast Care Specialists, she helps diagnose and treat women and men with breast diseases and breast abnormalities.
Special Surgical Interests
Wichita Surgical Specialists: Wesley Medical Plaza
551 N. Hillside St., Suite 201
Wichita, KS 67214
Business Hours Telephone: 316-263-0296
Toll Free Telephone: 800-362-3130
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine – University of Arkansas College of Medicine; Little Rock, Arkansas; 2005-2009
- Residency: General Surgery – University of Kansas School of Medicine; Wichita, Kansas; 2009-2014
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery; 2015
Current Teaching Appointments
- Clinical Instructor: Department of Surgery, University of Kansas School of Medicine; Wichita, Kansas; 2014 - present
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Kansas Medical Society
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- Society of Critical Care Medicine