The most rewarding thing is when you see a patient walking and they’re smiling and they’re incredibly grateful for what you were able to do for them. It’s truly amazing to be able to help them get back on their feet.
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine – University of Texas Medical Branch; Galveston, Texas; 2005-2009
- Residency: General Surgery – University of Oklahoma College of Medicine; Tulsa, Oklahoma; 2009-2014
- Fellowship: Surgical Critical Care/Burn – University of Texas Medical Branch; Galveston, Texas; 2014-2015
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
- Kansas Medical Society
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County