Nazih Moufarrij, MD, is a board-certified neurosurgeon in Wichita, KS, skilled in brain tumors, head and neck trauma, and nervous system diseases like epilepsy. He also diagnoses and treats pediatric neurological conditions. In addition, he performs deep brain stimulation to treat movement disorders.
Originally from Lebanon, Dr. Moufarrij completed his neurosurgery residency and fellowship in cerebrovascular surgery at the Cleveland Clinic Educational Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio.
Special Surgical Interests
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine – American University of Beirut; Beirut, Lebanon; 1976-1981
- Residency: Neurosurgery – Cleveland Clinic Educational Foundation; Cleveland, Ohio; 1981-1987
- Fellowship: Cerebrovascular Surgery – Cleveland Clinic Educational Foundation; Cleveland, Ohio; 1987-1988
- American Board of Neurological Surgery; 1991 - Present
Current Teaching Appointments
- Professor: Department of Surgery, University of Kansas School of Medicine; Wichita, Kansas; 2001 - Present
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Kansas Medical Society
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County